It’s been 6 months since I moved from my parents’ home and I should be honest… I miss my mom’s food. And woah, sometimes I become so so SO lazy, that I don’t feel like cooking anything. Then I’ve got two options: either I order from outside or make this pizza!
I know many would say: what, pizza? Is it worth doing when lazy? Well well.. this one is a pizza-cheat, hehe!
5-6 heaped tbsp pizza/pasta canned tomato sauce
1 small onion, sliced finely
1 small chili, chopped
Cheddar cheese, grated
Italian spice powder
Some prawns sautéed in garlic and butter
Salt & Pepper
Any other things you would like to add or that you have leftover: mushrooms, bell peppers, corns
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the tortilla on a bakery paper on an oven tray.
- Spread the tomato sauce then sprinkle some salt, pepper, Italian powder and half of both grated cheese.
- Drop the onions, chili, prawns and veggies if you have. Then sprinkle some oregano along with Italian powder.
- Dash in the rest of the cheese and send the tray to oven for 10 minutes.
All of this took me less than 30 minutes! It’s amazing how light and crispy tortilla can be when baked as pizza ^_^