I woke up at 11.30 a.m. and was damn hungry. I was confused about whether I should have breakfast or lunch. Then I thought, why not a brunch! Hehe.. I decided to make something needed quick chops and bake. So, I settled for a tortilla pizza, light, yummy and fast!
4 heaped tbsp pizza/pasta canned tomato sauce
1 small onion, sliced finely
2 tbsp canned tuna, drained from water or oil
1 cup of grated Mozarella
Cayenne pepper powder
Italian spice powder
Salt & Pepper
Half cup of chopped bell pepper
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the tortilla on a bakery paper on an oven tray.
- Spread the tomato sauce then sprinkle some salt, pepper, Italian powder, cayenne pepper and half of the cheese
- Drop the onions, mushrooms, peppers and tuna. Then sprinkle some oregano.
- Dash in the rest of the cheese and send the tray to oven for 10 minutes.
I had an amazing brunch with hot Mauritian vanilla tea 🙂
Refer to my past post on Prawns Tortilla-Pizza for another go.