3-4 medium sized potatoes, cubed
1 tsp oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp thyme leaves
Half tsp cayenne pepper
- Heat water on medium-high fire and add half tsp salt. When it’s bubbling, add the cubed potatoes and let boil – covered.
- After 10-15 minutes, test one potato with a fork. It should be JUST soft enough for the fork to dip in. The potato shouldn’t go too soft like a mash.
- Drain the potatoes well and let them in the drainer.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil on medium fire. Add the potatoes, 2-3 pinches of salt, 2 pinches of pepper, garlic, thyme and cayenne.
- Stir-fry carefully for 5-10 minutes or until the potatoes get a light golden colour. Eat the yummy potatoes as they are or accompanied with salads, roast chicken etc..