1 flour tortilla
2-3 ripe bananas
2-3 chocolate squares (I used Cadbury Nuts & Raisins)
½ tbsp butter
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet in the oven plate. Place the tortilla on the sheet and butter the top side of the tortilla.
- Mash the bananas with a fork (add half a teaspoon of sugar if it is not sweet enough).
- Spread the mash over the tortilla. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove tortilla from oven, grate the chocolate over the banana mash and place back in oven for 2 minutes more. Serve hot or cold. Voilà!