HoMy aunty and cousins are coming from Australia tomorrow. And damn, forgot that some of my detergents are over… Got some cleaning to do! Ohhhhhhh, what to do?! Eureka!
Half cup white vinegar
2 tbsp baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
Half cup of water
4-5 drops of essential oil
- Drop the baking soda in the vinegar.
- After effervescence, add the water and essential oil.
- Mix softly with a plastic spoon. Then pour in a spray bottle.
- Spray on the tap then scrub with a tooth brush. (Refer to pictures below)
- Wash clean with water then using a cloth or towel, wipe it dry. Tada!
I used this mixture on my bathroom accessories as well as sinks and wash basins.