I had 5 overripe bananas. Didn’t know how to use them, so I invented this kind of Banana Crumble 😐
- 5 bananas
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 40g butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk (or replace by 40g flour + 40g almond powder)
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Prepare banana mixture: Cook bananas with butter on medium heat for 7-8 minutes.
- Prepare crumble mixture: With finger tips, blend sugar, butter, flour, oats and psyllium husk.
- Grease a small pan, spread banana mixture and top with crumble mixture. Don’t press down – let it be light and fluffy. Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy ^_^